Monday, October 29, 2012

My Mother

One person that I have always been able to look up to has been my mom. She has always been there throughout my whole life helping me. She always puts me first and drops everything she is doing for me. She is very loving and kind to me. I am very grateful for her in my life. I don’t think I would be able to make it without her. She always pushes me to do my best and helps me get through tough times.
            My mom is a very kind and loving person. She is always asking how I am doing and making sure everything is alright so that I can have a good life. She is very kind to me even when she gets a little upset with me, she will always be by my side helping me get through my challenges and adversities. I love how she is always there ready to help even if she is in the middle of something. She is a very caring person.
            My mom is also always pushing me to do my best. She is always trying to get me to do my schoolwork and to play hard in my sports. She is always pushing me to do better in all of my activities. She always wants me to succeed in everything that I do. She will do anything she can to help me out. She always puts me first and I really like how she is willing to help me whenever. It has really helped me in my life to have her there to comfort me.
            I have always been able to look up to my mom. She is always positive and in a helping mood. She is always setting the right example for everyone. She is a great person to look up to because of how nice and loving she is. Also because she will do everything she can to help. Whenever I am sick she always drops what she is doing and helps me get feeling better. Whenever I am feeling down from something she is there to make me feel better about it. I really enjoy having a wonderful mom to look up to.
            Having this type of mom has helped me a ton throughout my life. It really helps me to        know that there is someone there for me all of the time. She has helped me through a lot in my life. It has made me always look up to her and try to be like her to other people. She has helped me be a better person in my life. It is good having a mom like her to look up to.

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Brandon! Great descriptions. It sounds just like how I raised her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Story, you should have known better Bran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wording and good sentences.

    ReplyDelete