Monday, October 29, 2012

Jamaica

One of my favorite places that I have ever visited is Jamaica. The reason I say this is because the land was so new and like nothing I had ever seen before, also the people there were extremely nice. Another reason why it is one of my favorite places is because of all the activities you can do there. Jamaica is a wonderful place that everyone should get a chance to go to. It is a great place to get away from your normal lives and see a beautiful country.
            I love how the first time I got to Jamaica, how awesome everything was. Everything was new or something that I hadn’t quite seen before. Shops all over the streets, colorful plants, people singing on the sidewalks. When we first got there we went on a tour around the whole area we visited on a bus. I loved all of the sites and shops and people I saw. It was very fascinating to see all of this new stuff. It made me think of how cool it would be to live there.
            Another thing I really liked about Jamaica was the people. They were all so nice to us. Whenever we would enter a shop they would greet us and ask us friendly questions. They were very kind to all of the tourists and visitors that came in. Even the people on the streets were nice, they would greet you or ask how you are doing. Also, there are people playing songs all of the streets there with a smile on their face. It made us all feel really welcome there.
            I really like all of the activities that were available in Jamaica. We went on a bus tour around the area. We did a hike up a very beautiful river. We visited tons of various shops and stores to find cool things to bring back home. We also went to the beach and swam and sat in the sun. It was an extremely fun place to be. I really liked how there was always an activity for us to do.
            Jamaica was a great place. It made me realize that the people there may be a little less fortunate than us, but that doesn’t mean they are bad people. They are all the same as us. I liked how there was so many different things to do there. I also loved how cool it was to see all of the new stuff that I had never experienced before. That is why Jamaica is one of my favorite places I have ever visited.

5 comments:

  1. I love Jamaica too! Good story, could use a little more description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamaica is a great place, couldn't have told it better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamaica was one of my favorite vacations. I'd say add some more description to this.

    ReplyDelete